• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OGT 2024 Week 8: Florida Gators vs Kentucky Wildcats

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Date: Saturday, October 19, 2024
Game Time: 7:45 pm ET
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL
Florida (3-3), Kentucky (3-3)
Line: Florida -2.5, o/u: 42.5

The Florida Gators are 53-21 all-time in the series, winning every meeting from 1986 to 2017. Dan Mullen went 2-2 against Mark Stoops’ Wildcats, and Billy Napier is 0-2. Both teams are coming off losses.

TeamPlayerCA%YDYPATDINTRAT
UFDJ Lagway477265.376510.654166.3
UKBrock Vandagriff7913259.89517.252129.8

TeamPlayerCYDAVGLNGTD
UFJaden Baugh311534.9320
UFJakobi Jackson191095.7193
UFTreyaun Webb21934.4141
UKD. Sumo-Karngbaye823804.6224
UKJ. Wilcox291916.6230

TeamPlayerCYDAVGLNGTD
UFE. Badger1937619.8772
UFC. Dike1935318.6442
UFE. Wilson1822612.6851
UFH. Hansen914516.1401
UFA. Boardingham131088.3202
UKD. Key3145214.6422
UKB. Brown2021410.7632

Last edited:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Glad you are back, bra'. Hope all is well.
I must tell you that after last week's debacle, game AND post-fiasco Gator melt-down, my mid-season enthusiasm is sapped, at this point worn down to a NUB. I have less excitement or enthusiasm for this one as I can recall in DECADES. Oh, I suppose I'll BE there again either you all for kick off, but what is really on-the-line for us now? Hmmmm...Breaking the ongoing 3-game "streak" (unconscionable!) against UK (our once seeming ENDLESS streak vs THEM by now a dull, thudding memory), I guess.
I suppose BILLY feels like it's still SOME kind of "must-win gsme" for HIM--a last gasp potential run to six-wins and a possible bowl game to (theoretically) somehow keep his job after all...
Or is he just "playing out the string" on his way to The Big Buy-Out?
However, this Sildcat team is NOT the squad we used to routinely find new ways to trounce...and of course under Billy WE aren't exactly those same Fightin' Gators that were always automatically favored either.
Still, as we've shown these last couple of weeks, this Gator TEAM (all THREE squads, properly Coached and called) IS rounding into enough form to match up with ANYONE--and certainly to BEAT UK--IF...If enough STUPID STUFF is somehow NOT included, injected, infected into their play by forces and individuals who influence play without actually PLAYING IN THE GAME.
THAT of course is what we are ALL thoroughly SICK of.
If it happens again THIS week I don't KNOW what...l mean, what do we do? There are reasons why we haven't fired him yet (and I doubt Billy's theoretical thoughts concerning how he might STILL retrieve himself, at least gain ONE MORE SEASON Amaranth re high on anyone ELSE'S list). The team is still playing hard fir him, the fans are still showing up...and WE ARE STILL NEWS, FOLKS.
I just don't know how much more of this I'M willing to take. It just HURTS TOO MUCH.
And I really resent him for that. It is not just what's happened, it is THE WAY IT HAS HAPPENED!
I will NOT listen or watch his posr-game pressers anymore. I just wanna scream:
"SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesmyday