• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week Zero

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It isn't quite OUR time (7 days until "Week 1", and all THAT will tell us about UF, UM and 2024), but as all the "for the moment, irrelevant" games normally are gonna mean to us, this weird one kicking things off for not just the 'Noles and Tech but for EVERYONE over in Ireland later this morning I suppose is at least worth mentioning--even if WE won't have much call to think about 'em until much later in the season.
I won't personally be following, let alone CALLING this game here online Iike one of ours (as we will of course NEXT week when UM visits the Swamp)--but yeah, I'll be WATCHING this one, at least the first quarter I figure, to get SOME idea of where this highly-rated FSU squad is at the START of their season...I mean, the SEASON is HERE, and it ain't as if there's a whole lot ELSE I'll be tempted by right about now...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well. We got a few answers right out of the gate.
First: I don't care what any of these guys on college Gameday says:
As things currently stand, the ACC sucks.
And FSU can tell itself whatever fairy tales it wants, they just are NOT the team these dumb ass "experts" have been telling the world they are. The fact that their FANS ate it up is hardly a shock. These aren't the cleverest folks in Florida, after all.
Now these same "expert"-types on ESPN have moved on to anointing Miami next week in WEEK 1 in much the same way they boosted FSU and assumed the W earlier today.
Good. The morons have their favorites. We do not WANT their misguided, "ME TOO" mostly ignorant approval. What a bunch of mealy mouthed fools they have making noise before games this year. Yikes, these folks are BAD.
Now talking up Liberty? As a playoff team?
Um, yeah. Doubt I'll be watching anything but the Gator games I HAVE to watch on that channel after this. In fact--
(Just turned it off. Pretty well for good, as I say...)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesmyday