• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OGT 2024 Week 7: Florida Gators at #4 Tennessee Volunteers

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The Mighty Gators are 3-2 coming off a victory over some directional Sunshine State junior college and open up as 20-point underdogs to the #4 Tennessee Volunteers, who are 4-1 and coming off a surprising loss to unranked Arkansas. The game is set for a 7:00 PM ET kickoff at ol' Rocky Top.

Florida's leaders:
  • DJ Lagway: 667 PASS YDS / 133.4 YPG / 69.1% / 4 TD / 3 INT
  • Montrell Johnson: 58 CAR / 288 YDS / 57.6 YPG / 4 TD / 12 REC / 56 YDS / 11.2 YPG / 0 TD
  • Jadan Baugh: 19 CAR / 128 YDS / 25.6 YPG / 0 TD
  • Elijah Badger: 17 REC / 346 YDS / 69.2 YPG / 2 TD
  • Chimere Dike: 15 REC / 277 YDS / 55.4 YPG / 1 TD
  • Eugene Wilson III: 13 REC / 191 YDS / 47.8 YPG / 1 TD
  • George Gumbs: 15 TKL / 4.0 TFL / 3.0 SACK
  • Grayson Howard: 22 TKL / 1.0 TFL / 1.0 SACK
  • Bryce Thornton: 6 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD

Tennessee's leaders:
  • Nico Iamaleava: 1,048 PASS YDS / 209.6 YPG / 66.4% / 7 TD / 2 INT / 36 CAR / 134 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
  • Sampson: 91 CAR / 589 YDS / 117.8 YPG / 12 TD / 8 REC / 81 YDS / 16.2 YPG / 0 TD
  • DeSean Bishop: 41 CAR / 306 YDS / 61.2 YPG / 3 TD / 1 REC / 10 YDS / 2.5 YPG / 0 TD
  • Thornton: 8 REC / 284 YDS / 56.8 YPG / 3 TD
  • Bru McCoy: 14 REC / 209 YDS / 41.8 YPG / 0 TD
  • Chris Brazzell II: 13 REC / 161 YDS / 32.2 YPG / 1 TD
  • Tyre West: 9 TKL / 2.0 TFL / 2.0 SACK
  • Will Brooks: 6 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD
The Gators are 32-21 (60.4%) all-time against the Vols and have alternated wins and losses against them in matchups between Napier and Heupel with the home team winning each matchup. The line is set at 59.5. The Vols have been putting points on the board except when playing SEC teams.
DateOpponentResultW-LPassRushRec
Sat, Aug 31vsChattanoogaW69-31-0 (0-0)Iamaleava 314Sampson 124Thornton Jr. 105
Sat, Sep 7vs24 NC State *W51-102-0 (0-0)Iamaleava 211Sampson 132White 67
Sat, Sep 14vsKent StateW71-03-0 (0-0)Iamaleava 173Bishop 120Thornton Jr. 64
Sat, Sep 21@15 OklahomaW25-154-0 (1-0)Iamaleava 194Sampson 92McCoy 92
Sat, Oct 5@ArkansasL19-144-1 (1-1)Iamaleava 158Sampson 138Thornton Jr. 42

The Gators have been blown out at home by teams that might be better than expected, but that does not excuse the poor execution on the field, to include penalties.
DateOpponentResult W-LPassRush Rec
Sat, Aug 31vs19 MiamiL41-170-1 (0-0)Mertz 91Johnson Jr. 106Wilson III 50
Sat, Sep 7vsSamfordW45-71-1 (0-0)Lagway 456Johnson Jr. 67Wilson III 141
Sat, Sep 14vsTexas A&ML33-201-2 (0-1)Mertz 195Webb 37Badger 94
Sat, Sep 21@Mississippi StateW45-282-2 (1-1)Mertz 201Johnson Jr. 68Burke 45
Sat, Oct 5vsUCFW24-133-2 (1-1)Mertz 179Johnson Jr. 54Dike 88
The Gators need to prove that they are turning the program around, but it might depend on who is available due to injury.

Last edited:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The Mighty Gators are 3-2 coming off a victory over some directional Sunshine State junior college and open up as 20-point underdogs to the #4 Tennessee Volunteers, who are 4-1 and coming off a surprising loss to unranked Arkansas. The game is set for a 7:00 PM ET kickoff at ol' Rocky Top.

Florida's leaders:
  • DJ Lagway: 667 PASS YDS / 133.4 YPG / 69.1% / 4 TD / 3 INT
  • Montrell Johnson: 58 CAR / 288 YDS / 57.6 YPG / 4 TD / 12 REC / 56 YDS / 11.2 YPG / 0 TD
  • Jadan Baugh: 19 CAR / 128 YDS / 25.6 YPG / 0 TD
  • Elijah Badger: 17 REC / 346 YDS / 69.2 YPG / 2 TD
  • Chimere Dike: 15 REC / 277 YDS / 55.4 YPG / 1 TD
  • Eugene Wilson III: 13 REC / 191 YDS / 47.8 YPG / 1 TD
  • George Gumbs: 15 TKL / 4.0 TFL / 3.0 SACK
  • Grayson Howard: 22 TKL / 1.0 TFL / 1.0 SACK
  • Bryce Thornton: 6 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD

Tennessee's leaders:
  • Nico Iamaleava: 1,048 PASS YDS / 209.6 YPG / 66.4% / 7 TD / 2 INT / 36 CAR / 134 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
  • Sampson: 91 CAR / 589 YDS / 117.8 YPG / 12 TD / 8 REC / 81 YDS / 16.2 YPG / 0 TD
  • DeSean Bishop: 41 CAR / 306 YDS / 61.2 YPG / 3 TD / 1 REC / 10 YDS / 2.5 YPG / 0 TD
  • Thornton: 8 REC / 284 YDS / 56.8 YPG / 3 TD
  • Bru McCoy: 14 REC / 209 YDS / 41.8 YPG / 0 TD
  • Chris Brazzell II: 13 REC / 161 YDS / 32.2 YPG / 1 TD
  • Tyre West: 9 TKL / 2.0 TFL / 2.0 SACK
  • Will Brooks: 6 TKL / 1 INT / 1 PD
The Gators are 32-21 (60.4%) all-time against the Vols and have alternated wins and losses against them in matchups between Napier and Heupel with the home team winning each matchup. The line is set at 59.5. The Vols have been putting points on the board except when playing SEC teams.
Sat, Aug 31vsChattanoogaW69-31-0 (0-0)Iamaleava 314Sampson 124Thornton Jr. 105
Sat, Sep 7vs24 NC State *W51-102-0 (0-0)Iamaleava 211Sampson 132White 67
Sat, Sep 14vsKent StateW71-03-0 (0-0)Iamaleava 173Bishop 120Thornton Jr. 64
Sat, Sep 21@15 OklahomaW25-154-0 (1-0)Iamaleava 194Sampson 92McCoy 92
Sat, Oct 5@ArkansasL19-144-1 (1-1)Iamaleava 158Sampson 138Thornton Jr. 42

The Gators have been blown out at home by teams that might be better than expected, but that does not excuse the poor execution on the field, to include penalties.
Sat, Aug 31vs19 MiamiL41-170-1 (0-0)Mertz 91Johnson Jr. 106Wilson III 50
Sat, Sep 7vsSamfordW45-71-1 (0-0)Lagway 456Johnson Jr. 67Wilson III 141
Sat, Sep 14vsTexas A&ML33-201-2 (0-1)Mertz 195Webb 37Badger 94
Sat, Sep 21@Mississippi StateW45-282-2 (1-1)Mertz 201Johnson Jr. 68Burke 45
Sat, Oct 5vsUCFW24-133-2 (1-1)Mertz 179Johnson Jr. 54Dike 88
The Gators need to prove that they are turning the program around, but it might depend on who is available due to injury.
Yes. We'll definitely need SOME of our injured playmakers BACK to have ANY chance of outscoring an angry Vols team at Neyland as they come off that close loss to Arkansas.
That AND another "positive step forward" by our defense, coming off their clear advance against "that directional Sunshine State junior college" (LOL--Good one, E--!)...What ARE we hearing about all the banged-up bodies?...Who ARE we getting back?
The main thing I think is to (finally) play a COMPLETE GAME: Between penalties and Billy's usual conservative play-calling when his team has a lead at the half, we are pretty well getting exactly what his record SAID we would get:
I went back and checked, and sure enough, this IS a "thing". It is there in the stats for Billy's whole career. For eg, during his tenure at Louisiana, his average margin of victory was just ONE TOUCHDOWN. And in most of those wins, his teams had the lead at the half and more or less slowed things down, played "rope a dope" the rest of the way.
He NEVER "steps on the other team's neck".
OK--Not his way...but a lot of us have come to the conclusion that here in the SEC he needs to learn to recognize when it's TIME to TURN YOUR GUYS LOOSE!
It was great to see him (finally) get ANGRY over there on the sidelines. We all saw that (and most approved, even with the penalty).
Now we head to Rocky Top. Tennessee is angry; having just lost to the Razorbacks they are saying all the right things about "maybe having read their own clippings" but "now have LEARNED their lesson"--but WE can only address the things we have direct control over on OUR side of the ball.
A similarly tough, game-long defense needs to show up...AND NO LET UP ON OFFENSE (no.matter HOW well the FIRST HALF goes--a "dilemma" we'd obviously be GLAD to face, by the way). Sigh...As if any of us are worried about THAT particular scenario.
The reality facing us is that the next game's hurdle is likely the MOST winnable of a slew of games few are expecting us to even challenge in. I'm not counting UK or FSU among those: Both of THOSE opponents, while hardly "pushovers" for an admittedly inconsistent Gator team this season's edition has thus far shown itself to be, are themselves programs just as capable of going out and laying an egg as WE are. Little shock out there if THEY lose to us.
BUT starting with the Vols, then moving up through Georgia and Texas, well, if this team is going to "save Billy's job" here after all, it will probably have to not only win the ones that "wouldn't SHOCK anyone" PLUS at least a couple of those that WOULD (starting with this one) in order to undo the damage not just the losses themselves but their timing and the way his charges have looked DOING it have already long since DONE.
However, I am afraid that there is still little sign that this guy ever REALLY LEARNS from his mistakes. Or maybe it's that he doesn't recognize them as "mistakes":
If we win, by definition maybe they AREN'T--and when we lose, there are always a host of "OTHER factors". But the fact remains: This pattern of 2nd half wilting is a longtime feature of Billy Napier offenses, and I now believe that, in the end, he'll need to be replaced because of his failure to even recognize, let alone FIX it.

Escambia94

Florida was not required to provide an availability report to non-conference opponents last week so we must guess on this week’s availability report.
  • RB KD Daniels
  • RB Treyaun Webb
  • WR Kahleil Jackson (season-ending ACL)
  • WR Aidan Mizell
  • TE Tony Livingston
  • TE Caleb Rillos* (walk-on)
  • TE Keon Zipperer
  • DL Jamari Lyons (season-ending ankle)
  • DL Joey Slackman
  • EDGE Bryce Capers* (walk-on)
  • DB Ahman Covington* (walk-on)
  • DB Ja'Keem Jackson (lower-body)
  • DB Asa Turner (lower-body)
WR Tre Wilson will probably be available. Rumor has it that WR Aidan Mizell could be available but I will assume he is not.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We'd pretty well need ALL HANDS ON DECK to even have a CHANCE in this one, I fear.
And it would take BOTH HALVES OF COMPLETE EFFORT to pull it off as well--something we still have not witnessed from a Billy Napier team.
Sorry--It's just not something the guy appears to grasp. Realizing that has amounted to the realization of why we will eventually HAVE to find another Coach to replace him if we are to begin to truly rise again.
My sad assessment--that I wish (desperately HOPE) were wrong.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wednesday's podcast from Aly Peak and her husband, Meyer-era punter Eric Wilbur focuses on something that may go a LONG way towards explaining how and WHY we have looked so weak from the opening kick offs against the better teams we've played, and frankly faded even against the teams we BEAT as those games wore on: It's part of the same pattern of behavior, and Eric is clear about this in focusing on something Billy himself said in the postgame presser:
It had to do with them having "really gone AT it", been highly competitive in practices during their bye-week. "Good-on-GOOD", he calls it, and even admits this is "something different" that he concedes they may henceforth just CONTINUE doing--something that clearly surprised and irritated Wilbur, who goes on to explain that "This is how it is done at EVERY successful program!", a fact that he is surprised to discover has apparently NOT been a given from Napier's coaching standpoint. He goes on to explain in detail how and why that makes a team BETTER: The best it can BE!
All in all, this explains a LOT.
I won't bother repeating the salient points; watch it yourself. Suffice it to say here that though it may be a ray of light cracking through to think that maybe they WILL be doing things this way from now on, but there is a distinct aroma of "too little too late" in the idea that this team will now FINALLY be going all out in practice as a general rule starting now--Practically HALF WAY THROUGH THE SEASON, on the eve of going up against an angry Top Ten Volunteers squad--on the road at Neyland, no less.
That, and the spark just one small moment of sideline fire from the Coach appeared to inspire in his team this past Saturday, both go a long way in underlying what's been missing.
I just don't see it changing in dramatic fashion now from here...
The more I "live with it", the more comfortable I find myself with the idea of bringing Kiffee in:
Sure would be a change--a big jolt of energy!
And say what you will, those "things that have been missing" would likely be FOUND...and when it comes to "firing ftom the hip" and "just going out and having FUN, the guy might just be a good and right fit. Somewhat of a "blast from the past", if you will.
There are other names surfacing now, and even murmers of a path for Napier to "redeem himself", maybe hold his job another season anyway--but that last involves so many immediate and FUTURE "IFs" as to warrant setting it aside on that "better wait and SEE"-shelf!
However, ME: I'M still just catching up to, settling in with and getting USED to the idea of Lane f-ing KIFFEN coaching the Florida Gators. Could he really be the "twisted 2nd coming of SS"??!
The "NEW Ball Coach"?
OK...Let's not go too far here.
But I admit it: I'm beginning to WARM to the idea.
And if things fall in the pot they easily could from here, he may well look like a better and better option.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
PS ...Oh, and by the way:
Notice how LOUDLY his essentially screaming refusal to actually even COMMENT on this whole deal is beginning to echo in, around and THROUGH the current daily CFB narrative.
Talk about a pretty damn notable "NO COMMENT"!
Aw. FUCK IT!
All in all, a pretty Damn LOUD "continued NON-response", wouldn't y'all say?
One that CONTINUES TO CONTINUE to swirl around him AND us, have ya noticed?

Escambia94

PS ...Oh, and by the way:
Notice how LOUDLY his essentially screaming refusal to actually even COMMENT on this whole deal is beginning to echo in, around and THROUGH the current daily CFB narrative.
Talk about a pretty damn notable "NO COMMENT"!
Aw. FUCK IT!
All in all, a pretty Damn LOUD "continued NON-response", wouldn't y'all say?
One that CONTINUES TO CONTINUE to swirl around him AND us, have ya noticed?
I would say that the issues are being addressed, but not executed well. On paper Napier is doing the right things but the problem is that the real world trumps the paper world. On paper his offensive and defensive schemes are fine. He and his coaches are not good at adjusting to rapid changes on the field. That is a coaching and leadership problem. Even then, this coaching staff is talented enough to win this way against weaker teams. Unfortunately, Florida does not play many weak teams. Look at Alabama. Kalen DeBoer might grow into the best coach other than Nick Saban, but in year 1 he and his staff suffered what many consider to be the most embarrassing loss in the modern era because the underdog Vanderbilt team adjusted to the realities on the field to overcome talent deficit.

On paper, Napier uses simple schemes that provide multiple options to overcome talent deficits. In reality what he has is some good ideas for preparing for opponents ahead of time but no plan to adjust in the middle of a game except at halftime. That skill is rare. Only Steve Spurrier has ever shown an ability to adjust tactics in the middle of a game. Urban Meyer would revamp entire schemes after a loss. Billy Napier adjusts schemes after a losing season. Granted, some halftime adjustments work, like last year versus Texas A&M. This schedule in 2024 is a perfect storm if a coach cannot make adjustments in the middle of a game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here's the thing about "doing the right things" while "the real world trumps the paper world":
The "talent-differential" can become irrelevant on the field in-GAME.
As a matter of fact, OUR Florida team HAS enough talent to WIN most games--even against THIS schedule. With our offensive weapons, even the defense, when healthy, has the tools to adequately hold its own if the points are up there.
I can easily envision Coach Spurrier doing quite well with the same bodies! For the very reason you explain above, E--: HIS (and staff, reflecting his philosophy, approach and quick thinking) ability to adapt in-game was in stark contrast to Billy's inability to do so--to even THINK that way.
(With the exception of one sadly memorable New Year's Day, I think it was 1992, when Spurrier had an out-manned Notre Dame Team down at halftime, only to have their then-Coach Lou Holtz completely revamp his approach on BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL in the locker room, reverse the whole play and flow of the game and eventually see it reflected in a frustrating Gator loss--now all too reminiscent of all too MANY such moments just in Billy's less-than-three-SEASONS here!)
I have found myself actually rationalizing perhaps not even WATCHING this game. That is how little hope I feel for anything BUT another "bad loss against a decent team"--rubbing our faces in the fact that we continue to be ANYTHING BUT (--a "decent team", that is...The thing is: I think we ARE--or COULD be, if consistently COACHED well!).
But of course I will be here, watching with y'all at least at kick-off. I cannot say how long I'll hang in though. If things devolve in the expected manner, I am probably hair-trigger ready to bail early rather than suffer through watching an ill-prepared and worse adapting Napier-team make it somewhat LESS than (say it in a low, sad voice) "great, to be, a florida gator...".
I mean, go out and chuck it around!
We could at the very least OUTSCORE this Volunteers team. I'm SURE of it!
And say what you will, relatively healthy (as we are said to likely be this time around) and ready, this defense could do its part. Enough to hold a lead when our OFFENSE is firing on all cylinders, anyway. But we'd have to bring a certain mindset...
So yeah, I'll be back for the START of this one, just in case...BUT:
"Won't Get Fooled Again!"
I swear, we start the "not quite good enough"-slide, and no apparent quick-response or noticeable adjustment managed on the field and/or from the sidelines to WHATEVER they are doing, and I won't stick around.
Not anymore. We all KNOW "what the next move is" should we not begin seeing something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT on the playing field AND scoreboard in the tough games ahead--starting with this one: We may not know who the next WHO IS GONNA BE, but we know that THIS one will almost certainly be GONE.
And then it's BACK to "The long road BACK."

Escambia94

LT Austin Barber, S Bryce Thornton, S DJ Douglas, and DL Joey Slackman are all no longer listed as "questionable" for Saturday's contest with the Tennessee Volunteers.

Escambia94

Here's the thing about "doing the right things" while "the real world trumps the paper world":
The "talent-differential" can become irrelevant on the field in-GAME.
As a matter of fact, OUR Florida team HAS enough talent to WIN most games--even against THIS schedule. With our offensive weapons, even the defense, when healthy, has the tools to adequately hold its own if the points are up there.
I can easily envision Coach Spurrier doing quite well with the same bodies! For the very reason you explain above, E--: HIS (and staff, reflecting his philosophy, approach and quick thinking) ability to adapt in-game was in stark contrast to Billy's inability to do so--to even THINK that way.
(With the exception of one sadly memorable New Year's Day, I think it was 1992, when Spurrier had an out-manned Notre Dame Team down at halftime, only to have their then-Coach Lou Holtz completely revamp his approach on BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL in the locker room, reverse the whole play and flow of the game and eventually see it reflected in a frustrating Gator loss--now all too reminiscent of all too MANY such moments just in Billy's less-than-three-SEASONS here!)
I have found myself actually rationalizing perhaps not even WATCHING this game. That is how little hope I feel for anything BUT another "bad loss against a decent team"--rubbing our faces in the fact that we continue to be ANYTHING BUT (--a "decent team", that is...The thing is: I think we ARE--or COULD be, if consistently COACHED well!).
But of course I will be here, watching with y'all at least at kick-off. I cannot say how long I'll hang in though. If things devolve in the expected manner, I am probably hair-trigger ready to bail early rather than suffer through watching an ill-prepared and worse adapting Napier-team make it somewhat LESS than (say it in a low, sad voice) "great, to be, a florida gator...".
I mean, go out and chuck it around!
We could at the very least OUTSCORE this Volunteers team. I'm SURE of it!
And say what you will, relatively healthy (as we are said to likely be this time around) and ready, this defense could do its part. Enough to hold a lead when our OFFENSE is firing on all cylinders, anyway. But we'd have to bring a certain mindset...
So yeah, I'll be back for the START of this one, just in case...BUT:
"Won't Get Fooled Again!"
I swear, we start the "not quite good enough"-slide, and no apparent quick-response or noticeable adjustment managed on the field and/or from the sidelines to WHATEVER they are doing, and I won't stick around.
Not anymore. We all KNOW "what the next move is" should we not begin seeing something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT on the playing field AND scoreboard in the tough games ahead--starting with this one: We may not know who the next WHO IS GONNA BE, but we know that THIS one will almost certainly be GONE.
And then it's BACK to "The long road BACK."
I hear you. I think Napier is a good coach, but not good enough to succeed at Florida. He would do well at Mississippi State or an ACC team.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
LT Austin Barber, S Bryce Thornton, S DJ Douglas, and DL Joey Slackman are all no longer listed as "questionable" for Saturday's contest with the Tennessee Volunteers.
Don't know if any of these will be enough to "make the difference"--but part of my point above is that THEY OUGHT TO!
You've definitely got two very good QBs, Billy, and by all accounts "a well-stocked receivers-room".
USE IT ALL!!!
Maybe at least TRY it, just for a half?
See what happens?

Escambia94

Don't know if any of these will be enough to "make the difference"--but part of my point above is that THEY OUGHT TO!
You've definitely got two very good QBs, Billy, and by all accounts "a well-stocked receivers-room".
USE IT ALL!!!
Maybe at least TRY it, just for a half?
See what happens?
To be fair, Napier has rotated just about everyone through the roster who should not redshirt plus a couple that probably should have redshirted. The Gators were physically beaten down by Miami which led to a lot of injuries—especially in the wide receiver room.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
To be fair, Napier has rotated just about everyone through the roster who should not redshirt plus a couple that probably should have redshirted. The Gators were physically beaten down by Miami which led to a lot of injuries—especially in the wide receiver room.
But why did that severe "Beat down" HAPPEN?
Then a similar "early surrender" against A&M.
I just cannot "believe in BILLY" anymore.
By the third year, RESULTS are what count--and what WE have seen in terms of "results" simply hasn't measured up by our long time standards.
Billy HAD to know that in coming here.
Now I see that he never even TRIED to rise to that standard. Instead, he has TRIED to somehow set a convince us that his "revised personal standards" should be accepted as "plenty good enough"...In truth, he hasn't even reached THOSE, bit continues to somehow act like they are "on the right track".
Meanwhile, this one is off to a poor (if predictable) start by the Volunteer offense--
BUT the Gators force the fumble!
Gator ball!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just when we start to have some momentum on offense, Billy's "Don't Lose!" Play-calling yiekss a 4th and 4 near mid-field.
Perfect place to begin throwing long 2 plays BACK. IF DJ stays and Lane's our Coach NEXT year that will change.
But for now, with little to LOSE BUT a chance for an upset, our Coach does not even TRY.
I am SO tired of a Coach that seems only to play for "moral victories".

Escambia94

Napier’s best plays are the first 15 or so plays that he spent days scripting… and they are not good. It is going to be a long day.

• 3rd & 11 at FLA 49​

(10:23 - 1st) Graham Mertz pass complete to Arlis Boardingham for 7 yds to the TENN 44
  • 2nd & 11 at FLA 49​

(10:37 - 1st) Graham Mertz pass incomplete to Elijhah Badger
  • 1st & 10 at 50​

(11:15 - 1st) Montrell Johnson Jr. run for a loss of 1 yard to the FLA 49
  • 1st & 10 at FLA 38​

(11:44 - 1st) Graham Mertz pass complete to Hayden Hansen for 12 yds to the 50 yard line for a 1ST down
  • 1st & 10 at FLA 26​

(12:09 - 1st) Graham Mertz pass complete to Elijhah Badger for 12 yds to the FLA 38 for a 1ST down

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
See what I mean?
Loser-ball.
3rd and 1, and Billy with the crappy, predictably conservative call LOSES yards. They are forced to settle for 3. They never even TRIED to throw it in the endzone.
We needed the 7 there.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Napier’s best plays are the first 15 or so plays that he spent days scripting… and they are not good. It is going to be a long day.

• 3rd & 11 at FLA 49​

(10:23 - 1st) Graham Mertz pass complete to Arlis Boardingham for 7 yds to the TENN 44
  • 2nd & 11 at FLA 49​

(10:37 - 1st) Graham Mertz pass incomplete to Elijhah Badger
  • 1st & 10 at 50​

(11:15 - 1st) Montrell Johnson Jr. run for a loss of 1 yard to the FLA 49
  • 1st & 10 at FLA 38​

(11:44 - 1st) Graham Mertz pass complete to Hayden Hansen for 12 yds to the 50 yard line for a 1ST down
  • 1st & 10 at FLA 26​

(12:09 - 1st) Graham Mertz pass complete to Elijhah Badger for 12 yds to the FLA 38 for a 1ST down
Exactly.
The more I see now, the more I want him GONE.
SORRY DUDE; Nice guy. Crap Coach at the SEC level.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesmyday