• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OGT 2024 Week 7: Florida Gators at #4 Tennessee Volunteers

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, I thought about something a few things but I can't bring myself to type them.
I hear you, Gator.
I WONDERED what you made of the night's ongoing torture session.
You SAW my (interupted-but nonetheless, in the end frank and thorough enough) responses and impressions along the way.
In the end, can there by now BE any doubt?
It is already being referred to as "UF's Overtime Choke"--but "The Choke" began WAY before that:
Indeed, this gane, from practically its very start all the way THROUGH amounted to a full on "GATOR PARADE OF REPEATED CHOKES"!!!
The one at the last was merely the "sour cherry on the rancid cake"!
I think I described it rather accurately in terms of its virtual INEVITABILITY as a product of Napier's long since well-documented inability to think on his FEET!
We saw it again snx Gain in the course if this whole game--abd when faced with having scant moments to conceive, arrange and coach up his charges in a clever series of plays with which to somehow take the ball 25 yards to score, of COURSE he made another MESS of it.
Not his strength, you see.
Now, the way our defense, exhausted as it had to be after the offense and their Coach's inept play-calling had manged to let so many opportunities slip away throughout the whole preceding 60 minutes of regulation play, left us in the position if bring ABLE to tue the gsne up with seconds left in the first place is its OWN issue:
The TRUTH is that this was a game we SHOULD have put away well before requiring THOSE kind of late-game heroics just to get INTO that position, don't you agree?
And the moment we did, I voiced my looming "feelings of imminent doom".
What ensued was hardly a shock.
That didn't render it any less PAINFUL, though.
So AGAIN: I couldn't BE more SICK of it!
Anyone out there at this point who ISN'T for "MOVING ON"???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesmyday